Català - Castellano - Deutsch
I think out of all vendors pushing for BIM, Vico Software is the one with more knowledge and development in the area of Construction Management.
They have a great series of Webinars about Building Information Modeling (BIM) related to Construction (Scheduling, Estimations, Quantity Take-Offs, etc...). I will just post the links here for you to easily access them:
- BIM 101: An introduction to BIM and some of its dimensions (3D, 4D, 5D)
- BIM 201: How to use BIM during preconstruction, Integrated Project Delivery and some issues related to contracts between stakeholders
- BIM 301: All about contracts related to BIM.
- BIM 401: Scheduling with BIM and Flowline, learn about Location Breakdown Structure, Vico Control, etc.
- BIM 501: Do you want to get estimates from your BIM model? Do you want to use the Quantity Take-Off from the BIM to plan and control production? This is your webinar then.
- BIM 502: Learn about conceptual estimates and differnet modules of Vico Office.
- BIM for Executies: All Managers need to know about BIM, costs, ROI, what BIM does, etc
Show me more...