Català - Castellano
After creating tool palettes in any of the AutoCAD versions, you might want to transfer them to other computers in your network. There is no Export command so finding the way to do so it might be a bit complicated.
Here is a link to the support site from autodesk about the topic. Basically it explains the following steps to do that. You have to use the content browser. But the explanation from autodesk I think is a bit short and might not be enough fo a newby. So here comes a kind of extended version of it.
To store the palettes you have created do the following:
- Click on the content browser icon or type CONTENTBROWSER in the command line window.
- Right click and "Add Catalog" --> Create New Catalog
- Browse to a network location that all computers can access.
- Save the catalog there.
- Double click the new catalog that you have created.
- Drag and drop the new palettes to from you palettes side bar to the Catalog.
- Add catalog --> Add an existing Catalog
- Browse t the network location you specified before
- Double click the new added catalog
- Drag and drop the palettes you want from the catalog to your tool palettes bar. (see that it is not a simple drag and drop operation, you have to click in the palette you want to load in the contend browser and keep pressing the mouse button till a syringe icon loads, then drag to the tool palettes bar in AutoCAD
Show me more...